Wednesday, July 22, 2009

PRP Cheaper Finds

Good bargains are easier to find nowadays if you know where to look. Plus you have got to have the patience to go "hunting" for them. When I was younger, I used to wear a lot of branded clothes. But that was before I was old enough to be paying for my own stuff and before the tiangge market became more popular. Now I can mix and match a lot of tops, bottoms, shoes, and accessories to achieve various fab looks I like--- and not burn my pocket doing so.


When I say cheaper finds, it means cheaper than the regular price but not really ukay-ukay cheap. For people like me who enjoy hip and stylish clothing or classic outfits with a twist, one store I usually go to is People Are People. Most of their tops, jeans, shoes, and bags are made of really good material and the designs are certainly up-to-date and trendy. There are those who would not agree with me, though. It's okay. We're all entitled to our own fashion statements, right? As we Filipinos would put it, "nasa nagdadala 'yan".

When I had discovered the PRP bodega-looking shop in one of the side passages of Robinson's Galleria, I was ecstatic! I was able to acquire some nice dresses and tops, a pair of pants, a white bag with matching white high-heeled sandals... all for half the original prices! It definitely whipped up my inner shopaholic.

0 comments: