Saturday, September 5, 2009

Mocha Lover

I can hardly be called a coffee lover. Yes, I love hanging out in coffee shops. And I love the aroma of coffee, which seems to hypnotize me in a moment of suspended bliss and comfort. More often than not, my eyes wander to the mocha choices and I usually end up buying one of the mocha blended drinks. I choose between hot or cold, depending on the weather conditions at the time. But regardless, my longing for that wonderful concoction of coffee and chocolate never diminishes nor changes. And as I share my thoughts here, I sip on my warm Mocha Berry Latte with great satisfaction. Good thing my laptop has a camera so I could take a picture of its amazing layers of rich coffee, berry-flavored creams, velvety cocoa, and frothy milk!

The delicious layers of my Mocha Berry Latte

0 comments: