Sunday, July 19, 2009

Krispy Kreme Zooms Up My List!

I was on my own yesterday at Krispy Kreme in Greenhills, lost in the cyberworld as I have become accustomed to every time I stayed there. I was so caught up in my blogsite entry and in facebooking (yes, not work...oopsie!) that I did not notice two ladies in red approaching me. These were members of Krispy Kreme's dedicated crew who would usually go around and see what their customers need and if everyone's comfortable and enjoying their visit. My senses instantly zoomed in to the box of doughnuts they were holding in a plastic bag as they began to speak in a friendly manner. Talk about my natural animalistic instincts! Hehehehe... They started out by saying that I seemed to be a regular guest there, one of the familiar faces, and that they had read my blog entry about the place after I had written down the link in their comment form earlier that day. Hence, as a sign of their appreciation, they were giving me a free box of my favorite original glazed doughnuts! Wow! I felt like it was my lucky day. More than anything (not even the free food which I always love), I was happy that such a simple, honest piece of writing could win me an unexpected prize! And because my fiance (who had just joined me) and I had already gotten two free doughnuts which were enough to fill our stomachs, we then had extras to bring home to our families. =) At that very moment, Krispy Kreme had zoomed up my list of favorites!

0 comments: